All you wanted to know about General Data Privacy Directive (GDPR) in one day
provides a comprehensive introduction and the practical understanding of the implementation implications, legal requirements and how to implement the regulation within the organisation. During the course, we will go thru the implementation path to ensure EU GDPR compliance, and how you as an (CIO, CISO or a GDPR Project Manager) or an IT and data consultant can help companies avoid additional work, and loss of reputation resulting from data breaches. Besides implementation structures, we will also focus on cyber resilience, data protection, and cybersecurity issues that are mandatory within the law. We focus on the practical issues on how in-house staff who know the idiosyncrasies of the company's digital platform(s), software ecosystems can get guidance on how to streamline the current data and communication structures and comply.
We also go thru the steps whereby instead of reinventing the Data and IT strategy, with recommendations on platform thinking that extends beyond the data, IT and tech areas, in developing a sustainable GDPR regime that cuts data and information clutter across the organisation.
||Kersi F Porbunderwalla|
Some of the GDPR implementation issues we cover ARE
- The introduction & status of GDPR implementations based on a survey.
- What are the indications of the enforcement position that oversight authorities will take to provide guidance and interpretation of GDPR?
- How will the oversight authorities ensure, apply and enforce The EU data protection law (GDPR) in a fair, uniform and impartial manner?
- What are the minimum requirements that companies must meet regarding the GDPR establishment and appointment?
- What are the Key requirements for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance, data breaches and notifications, system architecture design for GDPR?
In addition to the above timely topics, we review the latest implementation guidance and news regarding the application and interpretation of the GDPR mandates. What can we expect from the many stakeholder reports on the GDPR guidance and implementation?
495 £ +VAT for the course | 100 £ +VAT for certification
Who should attend
- DPOs, CIOs/CTOs
- Internal Audit Managers and Staff
- IT Security Officers
- Information Security Managers
- IT Directors and Managers
- IT Analysts/IT Auditors
- IT and Data Consultants and project managers involved in data protection, information security or cyber security issues
- IT and Data Consultants and project managers that participate in GDPR projects.
- Individuals with some IT experience who want to qualify on GDPR issues.
Achieve the EU GDPR FAS qualification. The exam (certification) is optional and can be taken the same day on line.
You can find more information about the seminar with the following link: http://www.eugdpr.institute/
. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your presence at the seminar is important to us. We look forward to seeing you there.
By Copenhagen Compliance